Account Manager – Atlanta
Job Title: Account Manager
Department: Commercial Operations
Reports to: Jeff Hutchison
Prepared Date: March 14, 2019
Travel: 50% travel expected
The primary objective for an Account Manager is to achieve or exceed assigned revenue targets by successfully launching the Pure-Vu System in targeted accounts and gaining increased penetration in colonoscopy procedures. This goal will be accomplished by demonstrating competencies in all aspects of the sales process and through supporting a variety of stakeholders within the hospitals. All elements of this position will be performed with strict adherence to Motus GI corporate policies.
Scope of Responsibility
- Achieve assigned revenue targets/sales quotas.
- Consistently open new accounts and expand market penetration and physician adoption within hospital.
- Operate efficiently within territory and manage travel and entertainment budgets effectively.
- Work in conjunction with Marketing to manage territory market awareness activities; such as speaker bureau events and local society/journal club meetings.
- Communicate regularly with senior management with regards to market dynamics, barriers to adoption, and effective market adoption tactics.
- Follow up with leads provided by the Company generated by trade shows or by any other means.
- Leverage Salesforce.com CRM system to its full potential with regards to forecasting, pipeline management, procedures, contact management and sales reporting.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key physicians, nurses, clinicians, department decision makers and/or administrators (multiple decision makers and influencers) within assigned accounts or markets.
- Demonstrate strong competencies in articulating economic, clinical and quality value proposals.
- Teach physicians and clinicians best practices relative to the Pure-Vu System
- Effective utilization of company resources necessary to meet objectives
- Contribute positively to the sales team through communication and sharing
- Be timely and effective with all administrative responsibilities of the Account Manager role.
- Develop and execute quarterly territory sales plans for sales of Pure-Vu system.
- Support various marketing efforts such as national and regional trade shows and other industry related events.
- Work with field peers/Clinical Specialist in managing customer relationships.
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Business management or similar field.
- Must have 3 to 5 years of medical device sales experience, familiarity with the following departments preferred. GI Endoscopy experience is preferred.
- Documented sales success and leadership.
- Experience selling into new market spaces with paradigm shifting technologies.
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal and communication skills both written and verbal.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task and work independently.
- Access to hospitals and specific departments in geographic territory.
- 50% travel expected.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.