Become a part of MOTUS GI and Help Revolutionize Colonoscopy!
Our mission is to improve the colonoscopy experience for both the patient and the physician. Our Pure-Vu system is designed to clean a poorly prepped colon intra-procedurally, thus decreasing the dependency on pre-procedural prep regimes.
Please contact Jason Dubraski at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information or to submit your resume.
Clinical Product Specialist (CPS) in the greater NYC area
The Clinical Product Specialist is responsible for supporting and educating medical staff on Pure-Vu’s use with existing and prospective Motus GI customers. The CPS will also assist as needed in the collection of clinical data to support Motus GI objectives.
- Supports and educates medical staff in Pure-Vu procedures to maximize quality and increase efficacy of Pure-Vu.
- Responsible for building and maintaining relationships with physicians and allied healthcare professionals to identify and foster interest in new products or product indications to grow and develop the Company’s product and technology utilization.
- Responsible for supporting the collection of clinical data such as registry data as well as Motus GI sponsored studies.
- Partners with Sales Organization to ensure alignment and coordination of activities to meet customer needs and Motus GI business objectives.
- Responsible for communicating technical and business related issues or opportunities to Sales and Product Management.
- Maintain all Vendor Credentialing requirements.
- Follow all corporate policies and applicable medical device regulations completely and precisely.
- 3 years minimum total work experience in a clinical setting and industry (i.e. sales, clinical, management), GI experience is preferred.
- Demonstrated past success and experience in teaching/training/educating personnel in a medical environment.
- The candidate must be comfortable working with key opinion leaders.
- Ideally would have and clinical knowledge of Gastroenterology procedures, technology, advancements and the business of the GI landscape.
- The candidate must be personable, customer oriented, and a team player with a keen sense of urgency and willingness to roll up their sleeves to get things done.
- Ability to work independently and act decisively, with excellent planning, organizational, written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to build positive relationships within & cross functionally. Leads and encourages healthy respectful debate. Publicly demonstrates positive, ethical respective behavior.
- Demonstrates the maturity and experience needed to manage projects and solve problems with minimal coaching.
- Communicates consistently and enthusiastically to the field and to the Company.
- Effective with MS Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- An RN degree is preferred; however, we will consider a candidate’s time in the clinical industry/setting, along with another degree.
- Ability to travel up to 60% is necessary, which may include overnight and/or weekend travel.
- Physical requirements – ability to lift up to 25 pounds.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification.
They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this position.